THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, March 28, 2010

The Good, the Bad and the Yummy



Hello and welcome!

I've long been toying with the idea of an online cookbook. I love to cook, with a passion that I reserve for very few things in my life. What better way to share my passion with others than to blog about it? But instead of putting my idea to pen and paper (or keyboard and screen as the case may be), I've left it rolling around in my mind. I just knew that it needed something else.

Cue and enter SweetSunrise!

Sun, (which is what I'll call her for short, SS reminds me of the Nazis, and there are NO similarities), is a soul after my own heart. She loves to cook as much as I do, has a very similar sense of humor and can pick up my slack in the baking department. There's just something about all of that precise measuring that kills me.

So now we've joined, Sun and I, to bring you a different kind of online cookbook, a different kind of food blog. Our hope is to provide some of our favorite recipes, to try new ones with you, to share some of our escapades in the kitchen and to hopefully give a few helpful tips along the way.



Any and all comments will be greatly appreciated. Tell us some of your tips, recipes or stories of dinners gone horribly wrong, we love it all! And also, any requests you may have, we'll do our best to deliver!

Thank you for all of your support! We look forward to hearing from you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment